Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The worst birthday ever

The Worst Birthday Ever Vive had my fair-share of bad birthdays, but in that respect Is one that tops them totally by a long shot. In order to understand the happenings in the story to come, you must know a few things. My younger fellow, Austin, had been sick a few days introductory to this particular day. Austin had a high fever, a cough, and a sentimental nose. Worst, or best of all, depending on how you look at it, he was forever sleeping By nature, my mother was worried about him. She was constantly enceinte her attention to him, if she wasnt working.On February 18, 2008, I woke up last as an eight division old I was so excited that it was my birthday and to get the pleonastic attention. My eyes opened and I immediately thought of the cake, the presents, the attention, the birthday wishes, the money, and the food. I got up and went to the computer room. My ma was on the mall computer working while my blood brother was lying on a padded bench, imprisoned In a blanket , sleeping. I walked In and no one verbalize a word to me How dare they I thought. I didnt say anything and unsloped walked over, to the spare computer, to play my favorite game, Virtual Knee Surgery.It felt kindred I had been on the computer for hours I finally got up to go to the rear end. I opened the door to see my older sister, Cattail, finally awake, sit on the toilet. I quickly shut the door. I had to go to the bathroom so bad I thought I was going to explode. I was waiting so long that I didnt horizontal have to go anymore. I finally walked back to computer room. I got back on my game. Not even ten minutes went by, when, BAM It happened. I heard a slight moaning noise coming from my brothers direction. I Immediately looked up at my, sick, little, brother and saw the Image that I cant forget no event owe hard I try.He was shaking violently. He spitting, drooling, and even bubble at the mouth like a rabid dog. His eyes were indeed opened, but his pupils were certain ly not present. His eyes had rolled to the back of his head. His strip turned a bluish color. He had saliva all over his face and chest. I had been looking at him for a solid trio minutes before he got loud enough for my mom to hear. I was frozen in place with my mouth open, starring in terror. I had no clue what was going on. He couldnt talk or even breathe. I remember thinking, Oh no, not on my birthday My mom finally looked over and freaked out.She shook him gently for a few seconds. He wouldnt budge. He wouldnt respond to anything she said. She grabbed him and carried him Into the bathroom. My sister and I sat In the doorway and watched as she ran cold water over his head. He was still shaking and foaming. My mom told us to call 91 1 and then told us what to ramify them. We Immediately ran to sound. She picked up the phone and dialed 911. While it rang we fought over who got to talk to the 911 operator. I was extremely ringing and a lady answered the phone. My sister immediat ely yelled, My brother is yin After the lady asked my sister a few questions she put the phone down. We waited maybe two minutes before the paramedics showed up. The walked in and went straight to the bathroom. They handled everything and got my brother under control. Later that night we left the house for my birthday dinner. I was excited to finally have the attention on myself. Nope. We got there and all the attention was on my brother. I had to sit at the end of the board while my brother sat at the front of the table acquire my attention. Needless to say, that was my worst birthday ever

No comments:

Post a Comment